Bankers are running scared of bitcoin. They covet blockchain technology, but want to maintain some aspect of control, which is why they are eyeballing Ripple, REAL HARD!
Ripple is a banker’s choice in the blockchain because it allows them to reduce cost of crossborder payments while having a central authority (RIPPLE LABS) to act as a liaison to crypto world.
How to Buy XRP on GateHub
To get started with GateHub, please follow the below instructions. Using GateHub you can buy XRP with many currencies. This tutorial will focus on buying XRP with EUR using EU Bank.
Note: GateHub is a business that is wholly independent of Ripple. Ripple does not endorse GateHub, nor does Ripple make any representations or warranties with respect to GateHub’s services. It is advisable to always conduct your own due diligence before trusting your money to any third party.
The following general instructions are provided by Ripple, solely for your reference. Please be aware that the tools and UI provided by GateHub, as described below, could potentially change and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the description below.
1. Go to https://signin.gatehub.net/signup and create an account. After you enter your information and click Sign Up, GateHub sends you an email to verify your account.
STORE RECOVERY KEY
2. Store Recovery Key to a SAFE PLACE. In case you ever forget your GateHub password this is the ONLY way to recover your funds.
3. After you stored Recovery Key activate your GateHub account by clicking Activate account button in the email you received.
4. Sign in with your email and password.
5. Type in your phone number and click Confirm. Enter 4 digit verification PIN you received via SMS and click Verify. Click Continue after phone number has been successfully verified. Follow the instructions and complete all 5 steps before connecting a gateway.
* You can skip steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 by clicking Skip, I’ll do this later. When depositing a crypto currency (such as BTC, ETH, ETC or REP) GateHub doesn’t require full identity verification.
CONNECT A GATEWAY
6. Before making a deposit you have to connect a gateway. On Home page click Connect a Gateway. Select a Currency (EUR) and click Confirm. You will receive an email once gateway confirms your account.
7. After gateway confirmed your account you can make a deposit by clicking Deposit / Receive button. To deposit EUR select EU BANK tab. Go to your bank and deposit any amount using the information provided on the deposit screen. You will receive an email when deposit has been received.
8. Once your wallet has been funded you can buy XRP using Exchange page. Select EUR in the left dropdown and XRP in the right. Type EUR amount you would like to spend and click Exchange EUR to XRP.
For more information, see GateHub’s Help. If you have questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.